Services for People with Disabilities
DSPD is committed to sharing timely information to keep everyone that is a part of the DSPD system updated on changes in policies, processes, and practices in our system to keep individuals healthy and safe.
Helpful video for understanding COVID-19 developed by Oregon Office of Developmental Disabilities Services.
- Wait List C.A.R.E.S. Act Services opens in a new tab
- DHS Provider COVID-19 FAQ opens in a new tab
- Your Mental Health and COVID-19 opens in a new tab
- Coronavirus.utah.gov opens in a new tab
- Utah Parent Center COVID-19 Resources opens in a new tab
- Accessible COVID-19 Resources opens in a new tab
- Community Identified COVID-19 Resources opens in a new tab
- Guide for People with Disabilities: Programs for Low-Cost Internet, Mobile Plans, And Digital Literacy opens in a new tab