Incident Reporting plays such an important role in our ability to ensure the safe delivery of services to individuals with disabilities. It is our hope that making Incident Reporting a part of the USTEPS Provider Interface (UPI) only furthers our ability to partner with you in providing quality and safe services to those with disabilities.
DSPD recently presented a series of trainings to help all providers and support coordinators better understand the new electronic incident reporting tool. Below are some of the tools from that training. Thank you for your support.
Incident Reporting Handouts
- 10 Quality Indicators for Choosing a Community Rehabilitation Program
- Bringing Fidelity to the Customized Employment Process
- Customized Employment Tactics: Increasing Employment Opportunities
- The Competitive/Customized Dichotomy
- Customized Employment and Transition: 10 Effective Steps to Vocational Success
- Customized Job Development: Tactics for Tough Times
- Plans for Achieving Self-Support: There's No Greater Burden than Potential