Utah employers have long recognized that hiring people with disabilities offers excellent return on investment and is not only good for the community, but also good for their bottom line. The following resources will help you as an employer get on your way to an inclusive workforce.
- Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE)
- Small Business Association
- United States Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC)
- IRS Tax Benefits for Businesses Who Have Employees with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Think Beyond the Label
- Recruiting, Hiring, Retaining, and Promoting People with Disabilities: A Resource Guide for Employers