Intermediate Care Facility Transition Program
The ICF Transition Program is a way for individuals with disabilities living in an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) to move to another place, like a group home or other community setting. The Program is voluntary, meaning that it is the individual’s choice whether or not they participate. If an individual chooses not to participate at this time, they can choose to participate in the future. In order to be eligible for the program, the individual must be a current resident of an ICF, currently have a one year stay in the ICF, and be eligible for Medicaid.
For more information on the ICF Transition Program, please click on one of the links below.
- Home and Community Based Living (HCBL) Flyer opens in a new tab
- HCBL Brochure opens in a new tab
- HCBL Parent and Guardian Fact Sheet opens in a new tab
- HCBL Creating Your Goals Flyer opens in a new tab
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) ICF/ID Transition Program webpage opens in a new tab